SCITT Strategic Partnership
The SCITT Strategic Partnership is formed by the Accounting Officer; SCITT Director; Headteachers (different phases and specialisms) from each of the partnership schools; a Professional Mentor and Subject Mentor.
The Chair of the Huddersfield Horizon SCITT Strategic Partnership is Mrs Emily Beach, SCITT Director. The address for correspondence is:
Beaumont Primary Academy, Moor End Academy Campus, Dryclough Road, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield, HD4 5JA.
SCITT Strategic Partnership Members 2020-2021
– Jane Acklam (South Pennine Academies)
– Sarah Cunningham (SCITT Deputy Director)
– Nicola Jablonski (Willowpark & Woodlands Academies)
– Adrian Answer (Waterhead Academy)
– Tony Miller (Moor End Academy)
– Richard Batley (Batley Grammar)
– Duncan Train (Honley High School)
– Aaron Flynn (Salendine Nook High School)
– Debbie Kelly (Beaumont Primary Academy)
– Emma Walsh (Dalton Primary School)
– Nadine Sadler (Hillside Primary School)
– Tim Roach (Greenacres Academy)
– Fiona Cullivan-Ward (Littletown Primary School)
– Angela Inns (Orchard Academy)
-Samantha Gallant (Kirkheaton Primary School)
The SCITT Strategic Partnership Terms of Reference are to:
- Facilitate the strategic development of the collaborative partnership between the SCITT, partnership schools and the HEI
- Monitor the progress and achievements of the partnership at a high level, through the receipt of management information related to trainee achievement and other performance indicators.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Programme meets the statutory requirements relating to ITT
- Be responsible for ensuring that the trainee and the host school are compliant in meeting the statutory requirements relating to ITT
- Be responsible for evaluating the evidence and making a decision on whether a school should be de-selected as part of the Partnership
- Consider and approve the marketing and promotional activity schedules for the forthcoming academic year.
- Be key decision makers in the financial expenditure of the SCITT
- Exercise its duty of care with due diligence
- Be responsible for the development, management and implementation of all policies and procedures for the SCITT
- Quality assure the provision; trainee provision; finance and recruitment to ensure that the partnership is compliant
- Monitor changes to staffing and other support requirements including the support provided to new and existing staff, (through the approval of a programme of staff development for the forthcoming academic cycle).