Please use the links below to view our policies
Paper copies of all of the information provided below are available upon request.
Please email Emily Beach at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SCITT Strategic Partnership
The SCITT Strategic Partnership is formed by the Accounting Officer; SCITT Director; Headteachers (different phases and specialisms) from each of the partnership schools; a Professional Mentor and Subject Mentor.
The Chair of the Huddersfield Horizon SCITT Strategic Partnership is Mrs Emily Beach, SCITT Director. The address for correspondence is:
Huddersfield Horizon SCITT, South Pennine Academies’ Business and Training Centre, The Gateway, Lowfields Close, Elland, HX5 9DX
SCITT Strategic Partnership Members 2022-2023
– Jane Acklam (South Pennine Academies)
– Sarah Cunningham (SCITT Deputy Director)
– Adrian Answer (Waterhead Academy)
– Tony Miller (Moor End Academy)
-Davina Otterburn (Park Lane Academy)
– Richard Batley (Batley Grammar)
– Rachel Shearer (Honley High School)
– Shanna Barbar (Salendine Nook High School)
– Debbie Kelly (Beaumont Primary Academy)
– Emma Walsh (Dalton Primary School)
– Naz Ismail (Hillside Primary School)
– Tim Roach (Greenacres Academy)
– Fiona Cullivan-Ward (Littletown Primary School)
– Richard Coates (Kirkheaton Primary School)
– Angela Inns (Brambles Primary Academy)
– Louise Hayes (Willowpark Primary Academy)
-Catherine Sharpe (Woodlands Primary Academy)
The SCITT Strategic Partnership Terms of Reference are to:
- Facilitate the strategic development of the collaborative partnership between the SCITT, partnership schools and the HEI
- Monitor the progress and achievements of the partnership at a high level, through the receipt of management information related to trainee achievement and other performance indicators.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Programme meets the statutory requirements relating to ITT
- Be responsible for ensuring that the trainee and the host school are compliant in meeting the statutory requirements relating to ITT
- Be responsible for evaluating the evidence and making a decision on whether a school should be de-selected as part of the Partnership
- Consider and approve the marketing and promotional activity schedules for the forthcoming academic year.
- Be key decision makers in the financial expenditure of the SCITT
- Exercise its duty of care with due diligence
- Be responsible for the development, management and implementation of all policies and procedures for the SCITT
- Quality assure the provision; trainee provision; finance and recruitment to ensure that the partnership is compliant
- Monitor changes to staffing and other support requirements including the support provided to new and existing staff, (through the approval of a programme of staff development for the forthcoming academic cycle).
South Pennine Academies Trustees and Board Members
Huddersfield Horizon SCITT is a member of South Pennine Academies. Please click on a link below to view the relevant information on the South Pennine Academies (MAT) website:
BOARD MEMBERS AND TRUSTEES
Full list of members of the MAT and their responsibilities.
Full list of Board Trustees of the MAT and their responsibilities.
Full list of Information for the MAT Members and Trustees.
The MAT Chair of Trustees is Mr Mick Kay. The address for correspondence is:
Huddersfield Horizon, South Pennine Academies’ Business and Training Centre, The Gateway, Lowfields Close, Elland, HX5 9DX
South Pennine Academies MAT Annual Report and Audited Accounts
South Pennine Academies Memorandum and current Articles of Association
South Pennine Academies MAT Master Funding Agreement
Please click here to view Office of the Independent Adjudicator Complaints Data for 2017
Please click here to view Office of the Independent Adjudicator Complaints Data for 2018
Please click here to view Office of the Independent Adjudicator Complaints Data for 2019
Please click here to view Office of the Independent Adjudicator Complaints Data for 2020
Please click here to view Office of the Independent Adjudicator Complaints Data for 2021
SCITT Quality Assurance Committee
The Quality Assurance committee will report to the Strategic Partnership, it will be comprised of primary and secondary colleagues from the partnership schools, including trainee representatives from both phases. They will focus upon:
1. the assessment and progress of the trainees
2. the provision of the partnership
3. the recruitment and selection processes
The SCITT Quality Assurance Committees Terms of Reference are:
- To monitor the selection and recruitment procedures and identify areas of improvement to ensure that the accurate numbers are recruited to satisfy the partnership demand
- To monitor the quality of the provision ensuring that it is outstanding in-order to lead to outstanding trainee outcomes
- To quality assure the assessment judgements made on the trainees in-order to standardize the assessment procedures and ensure consistency across the provision
- To report to the Steering Group on the evaluations made from the data analysed
Schemes of Delegation
To view the SCITT Scheme of Delegation please click here.
To view South Pennine Academies Scheme of Delegation please click here.
SCITT Governance Calendar 2022-2023
To view the SCITT Governance Calendar for 2021-2022 please click below: