Business Administrator for
The Huddersfield Horizon SCITT
Required: September 2018
Grade 6 – £9710
22.5 hours per week
3 days per week (Term time)
How to Apply
Thank you for taking time to read and digest our information. If you wish to apply for the post of Business Administrator for The Huddersfield Horizon SCITT then you should;
- Follow the link to complete the application form. Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com
- Complete the application form fully, ensuring all details are accurate and all declarations are signed. Please ensure you enclose two professional referees with one being your current employer (with email addresses if possible). Do not enclose additional CVs.
- Ensure you fully complete the relevant skills and experience section of the form, addressing the key characteristics and experiences outlined in the person specification and the unique contribution that you could make to the future success of the Academy.
- Submit your application by 9am Wednesday 11th July 2018
Time table for the selection process
- Closing date for applications: 9am Wednesday 11th July 2018
- Interview Day: Tuesday 17th July 2018
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check via the DBS. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants Pack Bus Admin mat leave(1)
SPA application form none teaching – electronic
SPA application form none teaching – handwritten